€28.95 inc. Vat
A unique extra strength multi-strain live bacteria supplement with vitamin B12 to target the digestive & immune system.
Also available nationwide in Pharmacies and Health-food stores
- 4 times the power of Bio-Kult Advanced
- Bio-Kult Boosted is a unique multi-strain live bacteria supplement with the same great 14 strains of live bacteria found in Bio-Kult Advanced but at 4 times the concentration. Bio-Kult Boosted also contains vitamin B12 to support the immune system.
- Targets the digestive and immune system
- Only 1 capsule a day
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Use alongside antibiotics
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Leading bacteria brand
- Internationally acclaimed range
- Backed by clinical research
- Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian Society approved
Nutrition Information per capsule:
- Vitamin B12 2.5mcg (100% NRV)
- 8 billion live bacteria microorganisms per capsule (8 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life equivalent to 20 billion microorganisms per gram (x2 1010 CFU).
Direction for Use*
- Adults & children 12+*: Take 1 capsule per day with food.
- Children Under 12: Please use Bio-Kult Advanced or Bio-Kult Infantis.
- Pregnancy: Bio-Kult Boosted is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- For those travelling , take 1 capsule daily one week before and during travel. Continue for at least one week after return.
- For those using alongside antibiotics, take 1 capsule daily, ideally at a different time of day to the antibiotic dose and continue for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
- Keep out of reach of children.
* If you are taking any medication or have any medical condition please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.