Fancy yourself as a photographer?
Then get snapping this summer and enter our #SurviveSummer competition to win a fantastic Fujifilm instax mini 9 instant photo camera.
All you have to do to enter is:
- Take a photo of a box of Bio-Kult on a summer holiday (it doesn't matter where, it could be out your back garden. Be as creative as you can!).
- Simply post your photo on twitter
- Use the hashtag #SurviveSummer and the handle @ScopeGroup1 to be in with a chance to win.
The most creative* photograph will win this exciting prize!
Get Snapping and Good Luck!
*According to our independent judge
#SurviveSummer Photo Competition Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the photo competition.
- This prize draw is open to Irish residents aged 12 years or over, with the exception of employees of Scope Ophthalmics (the Promoters), their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
- Entrants must tweet their entry to be entered into the competition from 07.00 on 19th June 2017 to 17.30 on 31st August 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. Entrants can only enter once. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter you must use @scopegroup1 and #summersurvival, attaching a picture of a HYLO-Fresh or Bio-Kult product on holiday via Twitter.
- All completed entries will be shown to an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter who will judge the pictures on their suitability to the holiday theme. The winner will be announced via Twitter and Instagram on 1st September 2017.
- The prize for one winner will be the Fujifilm Instant Film "instax mini 9". Prize subject to stock and availability.
- Scope Ophthalmics cannot accept responsibility for or liability arising from participants taking part in the Competition or for taking up or use of the prize.
- Prize is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified via Twitter and must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these.
- To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading within 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity. The winners agree to allow their photo entry to be featured in Scope Group social media.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other Social Network.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Scope Ophthalmics Ltd, Suite 5, Westland House, Westland Park, Willow Road, Dublin 12 (D12 Y012), Republic of Ireland
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.