THE NATURAL POWER TARGETING THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
AN ADVANCED MULTI-STRAIN Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria.
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers
- Made in the UK by Probiotics International Ltd (Protexin).
- Suitable for vegetarians
- If you are taking any medication or have any medical condtion please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Live Bacteria (see below)
- Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).
Live bacteria cultures:
Each capsule contains:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram)
Directions for use:
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
If you are taking antibiotics:
- 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- Bio-Kult capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completition of the antibiotic course
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel
- Children under 12 - half adult dose.
* If you are taking any medication or have any medical condition please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement